'Steve Jobs may have just six weeks to live'

New York: Apple chief Steve Jobs who is suffering from pancreatic cancer may have just six weeks to live, a US based online publication has said. Jobs who took medical leave in January, had said in an email to employees, "At my request, the board of directors has granted me a medical leave of absence so I can focus on my health".
"I will continue as CEO and be involved in major strategic decisions for the company". Radar Online confirmed that Jobs, 55, has been attending the Stanford Cancer Center in Palo Alto, California, where Hollywood star Patrick Swayze had sought radical chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer before his death in September 2009.
In 2004, the Apple CEO had surgery for pancreatic cancer while in 2009, he had a liver transplant. Radar Online described Jobs as "skeletal-looking," and said that the US newspaper National Enquirer would run pictures of Jobs outside the clinic in its next issue.
'Steve Jobs may have just six weeks to live'
Physician Dr Samuel Jacobson also told the Enquirer that judging from the photos, he is "close to terminal".
"I would say he has six weeks," he said, as reported by NY Daily News.